Prodec's business continuity services ensure "business as usual" if the worst was to happen.
Whether it’s a natural disaster, simple human error or a malicious criminal act, it’s essential to protect your business assets and online presence against data breaches, data loss or extended operational and network downtime.
Are you prepared for anything?
A properly implemented business continuity strategy will not only protect your business from costly losses and limit operational downtime in the event of a disaster, but will also improve your overall data security provisions. Lack of proper planning and testing procedures can put your business at a high risk of losing critical information and potential revenue.
Prodec Networks can help you create a tailored business continuity plan to improve your resilience if unexpected disasters occur. It's worth bearing in mind that it's far less expensive and disruptive to implement a comprehensive business continuity plan than to recreate all of your lost business assets from scratch.
A Prodec Networks expert will guide you through a range of business continuity issues that your business may encounter, and can offer support and solutions on the following:
- Reduce vulnerability to hardware failure by deploying a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, reducing reliance on hardware capabilities.
- Utilise cloud applications to allow log in via a web browser on any device, regardless of location.
- Implementation of redundant web infrastructure to fail-over to in the event of an outage.
- Consider temporary or mobile data connectivity solutions in the event of a more severe outage, so you can still access the Internet over a 3G or 4G network.
- Back up data frequently to minimise loss in the event of a security breach.
- Installation of network security to prevent a data breach in the first place. This includes authentication technology, NGFW and enterprise threat prevention.